Wednesday, August 13, 2008

I'm Goin' On An Aeroplane...

...and I don't know if I'll be back again!!

So, in the meantime, peep what's going on in this fat, crayzay head of mine!
I'll be back on Tuesday with a VENGEANCE!!! Until then...follow me on Twitter, biatches!!!
http://twitter.com/savvyfatty!

*******
What is your favorite alcoholic drink?
>>Is ALL an option? I fuxx with Carlo Rossi, boxed wine, and ish like Patron (<--cuz I'm classy). I gives a phuck what is is! Just get me to where I need to be!

Where did you get the shirt you are wearing?
>>Lane Bryant!! Club Chub: MAKE SOME NOOOIIIIISSSEEEE!!!

What are your chances of getting with your crush?
>>I have a couple of crushes and I’m crushing on them for different reasons. The chances are HIGH like an elevator riding an escalator that I’m gonna tear BOTH of them what I like to call "THE PHUCK UP!"

When was the last time you were told you were beautiful?
>>**getting out a calendar from the year 19NEVER9**

Who gave you the necklace you're wearing?
>>How do you know I'm wearing a necklace??!?!?! **checking windows**
Anywhoo...Somebody named Pearl. Said it’s the best kind to wear because of it’s protein'y goodness.

Could you go a day without eating?
>>Could you go a day without breavin’?! Ok, then!

Do you wish you never dated someone you dated?
>>Hail yes! I wish I would have never wasted my time or my juices on that Magic Marker-sized dick biatch!

Do you know anyone that smokes weed?
>>Do you know anyone who should mind their own gatdayumed biznass?!

Do you still talk to the person you last dated?
>>Nope, that bitch figured out that I like ADULT-sized dicks and ain’t called me since that epiphany.

Have you ever kissed anyone whose name started with a C?
>>Yup…a nice young lady named Clitoris. She even stood up and took her hood off for me. Such a sweetheart!

Do you smoke weed regularly?
>>Do you collect black eyes and bloody lips regularly?

When it comes to the opposite sex, what's your "type"?
>>Smart, intelligent, driven, successful, hornier than a billy goat with a dick that needs a crane to get a boner.



How long does it take you to shower?
>>As long as it takes to make the poosay smell like wahduh.

Can you do splits?
>>On a dick...like THIS!

Is the last person you kissed older than you?
>>By a few months. But SHHHHH!! Don’t tell his wife!

If you could have one thing right now what would it be?
>>Wealth-laced hot sex on a platter. (Yes! That is ONE thing, fucka!!)

What was for dinner tonight?
>>Ya mama…if she ain’t afraid.

Do you miss your ex?
>>I DO miss him, but when I think about him trying to throw his hot dog down my hallway I get instantly GRAVY!

Does anyone love you?
>>My new man…and I love him, too! I move fast like a skrippa's hot azz.

Does the last person you shared a bed with mean anything to you?
>>He means a lot when I want my nut. Not so much when I’d like to have a conversation.

Have you ever kissed anyone who's name started with an A?
>>Yes, a little pinky starfish named Asshole.

When a friend walks out of your life, do you go after them or let them go?
>>I let they punk azz GO! Then I send them a postcard from, BOUNCE BIATCH, USA! Population: YOU, ho!
Does anyone hate you?
>>Your mom. Cuz she can sleep with me quite frequently, but cain’t compete with me!

Do you dance in the car?
>>HAIL JES!! I put a hump in my back and shake my rump against my seat!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

have a safe trip. i would tell u to behave but u forgot how to do that. so i will say do you!! and bring me back a magnet!

Anonymous said...

You have a wonderful and safe trip! I know you drankin' for me too!

Anonymous said...

OMG! Where the hell did you find that pic of the chick doing the split? That mess is disgusting. And she's just chillin' too. If you find me like that don't even call 911 cause the only way my legs will ever do that is if I'm dead & stiff. For real for real.