Wednesday, February 20, 2008

It's Black History Month, SNITCHES!!!!!!!!!!!! Vol. 5.0

You KNOOOOWWWWW I GOTTA hit you all off with something from my proud, rich history and legacy. I mean, if I DIDN'T, what kind of SavvyFatty would I be?!?!!! Huh?!?!! What?!?! HUHHH!?!?!!!

You know why I do it, right?!??!! It's cuz...
YOU MUST LEARN!!!!!!!!!!!


1942-Tuskegee Airmen initiated February 19th.
The Army Air Corps' all African American 100th Pursuit Squadron, later designated a fighter squadron, was activated at Tuskegee Institute. The squadron served honorably in England and in other regions of the European continent during World War II.
Photobucket

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

dag, if only they didn't have the syph... i would have been lettin them all hit.. i wonder if granny did?
msfre