Monday, June 23, 2008

Never Had A Feeling That's So Real

Happy Black Music Month, folks!


Love is in the air like gas prices and air fare. I'm hiiiiiigggghhhhh like a bird in the sky!

Wanna know the reason why?!

All I can say is: Wow! What a weekend!
After 2 years of mad question askin' and blunt passin' over the subject, I finally said these 3 words to the man I've admired and adored for awhile now.

And real talk, I feel free like tittays with no bra. Items with no cost. Employees with no boss.
Fa Real: WHAT was I waiting for?!?!?!!!

So...in celebration of me FINALLY keepin' it realer than Real Deal Holyfield, here's a lil' something from Bad Boy's Day 26 that sings my life with its words.
Sing it, Big Mike!!!! Let 'em know we can put it down for more than a 3 piece and a biskit with a large size Red Beans and Rice, brutha!!!

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

You are mad funny, but the way you spell really takes away from it. Instead up really laughing, I feel less smart while reading your blog. I don't mean to put you down, because I do think you are funny and like the links you use. I just think you can be better.

S A V V Y Fatty!...uhhh...DUH! said...

Naw, I don't feel put down. It's all LUH...I mean love, A-Non.

So...are you on Team SavvyFatty Improvement?
If not, keep this in mind: I'm a movement by myself, but I'm a FORCE when we're together...
:^p

Anonymous said...

uh who reads blogs for correct spelling?? anyways that's not y i came to comment i just wanted to let u know that i am proud of u for going torehab and taking that first step and accepting that thez 3 words (how the song go??) are worth tellin that special somebody! now tell him to shyt or get off the pot!!

Anonymous said...

So, stop reading the blog!!!

Anywho...My girl, I'm glad you said those 3 words. It's a big leap, I'm still dealing with it when I said it, and that was almost 3 years ago!! You better tell him to do whats right cause he don't wanna see me!

Anonymous said...

Yeah girl, I'm defintely Team SavvyFatty Improvement!

Anonymous said...

okay girl big step!! 2 years tho?
... and yes that song always puts me in a certain place

bshepjr said...

congrats savvy! love is a beautiful thang!

and your spelling makes me laugh even more, so do you!