Thursday, August 7, 2008

**Slowly Raises Hatchet Out of Back Pocket**

Young Jeezus: WHO DUH HAIL LEFT THE GATE OPEN FOR THIS OTIS SPUNKEMEYER MUFFIN SPROUTING 3 FEET ABOVE MONIQUE'S SCALP?!?!

A WIIIIIGGGGG!!!!!
**slices wig through the ay-yer**



AAARRRRGGGHHHH!!!!!!!
Worse than bills and short dick niggaz who couldn't take the fact that I loved their kindergarten-sized dick asses despite the fact that he couldn't keep it up for a mere 43 seconds ass niggaz:

I.HATE.WIGS!!!!!!!!!!!!!

These no part havin', sittin' on ya head like a bag of rotten bananas monstrousities must be banned E-MEE-TREE-IT-LEE!
Kanekalon, Drawstring, or Sew-Ins are your ONLY options if you cain't achieve it and have . Nothing More. Nothing Less.
If the shit can be bobby-pinned to ya dome via a stocking cap: FLEEEEEE!!!!!

Why, Lawd?!?! I'm sure that High School Musical 1-151 dough should be rollin' in faster than Nathan Lane into Zach Efron's tanghole ...I'm sure you coulda got Monique a lacefront!!!!!

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

OMG her wigs ALWAYS look like this. Or she has some horrendous weave in that looks like it's 189 days overdue. I hate wigs period, when I immediately know it's a wig.