Thursday, August 7, 2008

Throw The Towel In: GIVE UP!

photo source

Iffin' that is a hatchet on the front of that shirt it's so those who spend any of their hard-earned pennies on it can easily AWF themselves once in the parking lot.

Beyonce sported some Gordon Gartrell of Dereon in the desert since it's the only place you should be caught wearing bullfuckery like this.
And...are those BROWN JEANS, homay? The kind that were the "lick" back in the early 90s? The ones that were best rocked with a button-up rayon or a striped Union Bay shirt?
Fa real, dawg? It's come to THIS, Mrs. Carter?

8 comments:

Naturally Alise said...

If she is gonna rock the brown jeans she might as well rock an MCM short set with fanny pack a la Jerome aka. Romey Rome....

Lil' Creole Pimp said...

You can chill wif all dat hating pahtnah... We on't play dem games round my part.

Captain Hangover said...

I can't stop laughing at the Union Bay reference!!!

ESS AY VEE OH EL OH YOO ESS! said...

@OlDanYeller: DIS HEA MY JUPE JOI'!!!

@Oscar: Hahahaa!! Yeah! I know I'm not the only one who remembers those fake ass Guess-but-from-Miller's-OutPost-turned-Union-Bay shirts.
LMAO!

Kitty said...

Oh shoot Not Unionbay. LMAO. Yeah That outfit looks so average. If that's the best they can do then I might as well get me a P. Miller Peach jersey dress with matchin Manono Tims and call it a day.

ESS AY VEE OH EL OH YOO ESS! said...

Fa TRILL!
I'll just take some Starbury shit. I like to get a whole outfit for $6 and a bag of Now'Laters. That's MY type of hype!

Kitty said...

LMAO!!

ODARA said...

Hot Mess! I actually gave in & ordered me a Beyaki bag BUT fortunately I hated it when it arrived & FedExed that mug back...LOL!!! They need to stay away from fashion...PERIOD!!!