Friday, October 3, 2008

All FRESHED Up

...with nowhere to go. **pokes at wrists with a butterknife**

If somebody comes over to my cube ONE MORE MUTHALUHVIN' TIME and asks me where I'm going, "with [my] hair all done up, makeup and clothes all nice!" when I'm sure they heard me tell the other fawillion muhfuckas that asked me the same shit SECONDS before they did that I ain't going NOWHERE!!!!!
I'm just on my Fat Fly Fab shit...is that ok?! If somebody steps to me ONE MO' 'GIN! I'mma commence to smashing some craniums together and Boom! Shake! SHAKE! SHAKE THE ROOM!!
Aaarrrgghhhh!!!!



Can't a beezy rock a lace shirt, orange plaid boho scarf, animal-print earrings, lazy-fit jeans, copper snakeskin heels, and a cream-colored bag WITHOUT having a single EMM'EFFIN' plan for the night?


Surely, I must be the ONLY single, fat, fresh 28-year old DEVOID of plans for the night, right? I know there's not anyone else unfortunate enough to be living their life like it's an sandwich baggie like I am, no?

So, please share with a muhfucka so lonely I wish a roach would be crawling across my living room floor when I get home:
Where will YOU be flashing your Friday Night Lights?

6 comments:

THE 78' MS. J said...

awww damn I understand how you feel sometimes you just be in the mood to jump fly. But yeah still on my frozen lemonaide status frozen flyness until mixed with the right ingredient.

kayellejaye said...

Tic-tic-tic-tic Boom! LMAO!

I'll be at the Green Turtle sipping and laughing at drunk YTs.

AssertiveWit said...

you're funny...I'll be reading from now on :)

The Jade said...

I was falling asleep at 10:30p in a recliner. Call me McCain cause I act like I'm elderly.

Dont you hate fools having to ask why you look nice for no reason? I feel like I must look real bad the rest of the time for the earth to slow its roll when I dress up!
This is why I pretend I dont speak many of the, how do you say, English.

All-Mi-T [Thought Crime] Rawdawgbuffalo said...

single fat and fresh - lol thats a classic line sounds like a tshirt slogan - make that loot

ODARA said...

Girl...people kill me acting like folks gotta have a reason to look fly!!!

LMAO @ the roach analogy....smh Savvy Sa NEVER fails to disappoint!!!