Tuesday, November 4, 2008

Election Day Eats

Raise your hand if you don't like FREE SHIT?!?!?!

Yeah...Thought so.


You know the politically-savvy Baby D in me knows AAAALLLL
about the Election Day food freebies.
How you think I got this pot belly: OVERNIGHT?! I gotta get it how I live!

So, if your inner fat kid wants some free shit as a reward for voicing your vote, see below on ways to turn your
'I Voted' sticker into some serious Election Day swag!

******

For all you coffee zombies (or those of you needing a booboo boost after a long night of imbibing all types of ill shit **points to my weekend and sometimes weekday-if-I-had-a-long-day-at-work self**) Starbucks is offering a FREE tall cup of their brewed coffee.
Key Words: BREWED coffee.
So don't go in there embarrassing yourself and ya mama acting all douche'y if you can't get a venti decaf triple soy latte frappuccino with a chicken noodle soup and a soda on the side.
Be grateful that the company who's charged us a 50 magillion percent markup for the past decade+ on effin' COFFEE is giving us something other than that late morning "No dee HAIL I DIDN'T just spend fo' dollars on some gotdayum ground up beans and I'm STIIILLLL tired as FUCK!" crash.



Need a coffee companion?
Then hit up my favorite pound-purveyor, Krispy Kreme, to receive a FREE sprinkle-spangled, star-shaped donizzity for exercising your right to VIZZOTE!



I scream! You scream! We all scream for FREE ICE CREAM!
Hit up Ben & Jerry's for a free scoop (1, you greedy arses!) between 5 and 8pm today!


KNOW ANY OTHER ELECTION DAY FREEBIES?
Hit the comments off, ninjas! Share the wealth! [/Barack Obama]

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

In NYC, Babeland is giving away free silver Bullet vibrators for women and something called the Maverick for men if you vote.

ESS AY VEE OH EL OH YOO ESS! said...

Good look, Ness.
**feverishly logging on to http://aa.com**