Wednesday, November 12, 2008

OBC: Ninja PLEASE!: Killa Kanekalon Edition


Anybody interested in a ninja who likes to dress like he's at his own funeral?

Fancy a kind gentleman who ain't afraid to rock a kanekalon toupe and a basketball shorts-satin Raiders joy-zee?


Prefer a dude who is well aware of his uncanny resemblance to the Rev. Al, which is the exact reason he decided to pixelate the picture of him volunteering at his mother's bingo game


Then holla atcha uncle, De'Jeffrey Ernesto Blanchard (cuz what else could it be?) aka "Genuwine" on America's Next Top HIV Distributor, OnlineBootyCall.

*********

So what y'all think:
Should I give him the Jheri/S-Curl Hitler Mustache GAAASSSS Face...?!?!!!
OR
...Should I give him my yantie size and a couple batches of Real Women dollar$ so he can buy me some tents ling-er-ree at Lane Brizzity?

SavvyFat'liens: YOU MAKE THE CALL!!!!!

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

He may not dress fly. He might not have a proper toupee game. But I know one thing for sure, ole dude look like he know where the best damn fish fry in the city is going down!

Naturally Alise said...

Maybe he can let you borrow his chain if you back it, and he can sing "You Owe Me".....

ESS AY VEE OH EL OH YOO ESS! said...

@Pimpbachelor:
Please let me know when I can drop this black eye off to you. When I'm ready to bus' my baby, the last thing I'm thinking about is a dayum fish fry.......or is it?

Now Alise, you know you my girl and all, but **readies your knuckle sammich**
I wouldn't owe De'Ernest MUCH if I sported his Jacob the 99 Cents Store Jeweller ish.
**counts out 13 half-pennies**

THE 78' MS. J said...

ewwww who's grand damn daddy is that? If you give him the business please, please don't blog it cause I'm sure his Niagara pills will make him go into cardiac arrest and then you would be in jail for giving the old man heart failure, and you know as much as you my ninja I can't put nothing on nobodies books in jail but I can write you though!

Anonymous said...

Times ain't that hard. It would be fun to sweep that rug off his head though, no?

Luvvie said...

ROTFLMAO!!!! OMG, not greasy haired Al look alike! He is letting his soul glo. I thank you for this, of Savvy one.