Thursday, November 13, 2008

Thursday Survey...OK?!

Like we always do about this time...
Here's a survey I found via Myspace and my homeskillet, Sexxxtina!



1) Your most recent ex REALLY needed you at 3am and you had a way to their house would you go?
I'd go...with a Louisville slugger in one hand...and a pot of NUCLEAR, hot grits in the other.


2) When was the last time you wanted to punch someone in the face?
Now...oh, and now...ooooh, and RIGHT NOW ain't no punk, either!

3) Is it okay if you kiss people when you're single?
Uhhhh-DOOOYYYYY!!!

4) Do you have a best friend you can tell stuff to and you're sure they wont tell?
Fuck NO! Bitches ain't SHIT! I learned that a few years back!

5) Do you still talk to the person you fell hardest for?
I sure do. We "meet" at least once a month to "get dat OLLLL' thang back." ;^p

6) Could you go a day without eating?
Could you go a day without your chest making that "up-down" motion?


7) When's the last time you hugged someone?
I'm not a hugger. I'm a throat fucker.


8) Ever had a near death experience?
Yup, Valentine's Day 1986; the kid was almost taken out the game, courtesy of a 1985 Toyota Tercel and rain, rain that wouldn't go away!


9) Do you think you'll be married in 10 years?
Honestly, no.
Do I want to be so I won't still be sittin' here posted in my Ikea Tullsta chair writing a blog about how my nipples hang lower than my iced out handicap placard...HAIL YES!



10) Do you plan on kissing the last person you hugged?
Cain't remember who that was. Could have been Sojourner Truth...could have been Frederick Douglass...it's been THAT long...


11) Do you own anything from Hollister?
  • Does Hollister carry jumbo sizes?
  • Does Hollister cater to big black beezies?
  • DO I have $100 to look like I've sprayed my hair with Eau de Ocean's jiz?
  • Do I look like I enjoy eating bologna and sand tacos?
...Ok, then.


12) Do you like someone now?
Yup!
I like him alot,
but I love HIM MORE!

14) Last clothes store u went?
Bullocks...Shit, I don't know. I ain't seen the mall since Moses was sellin' LCD Ten Commandment Belts.


15) Do you think you can last in a relationship for 6 months?
'Relationship' should be a 4-letter word...unless it's talking about a woman and her love for Chipotle; then, and ONLY then, is it more than appropriate.


16) Did you ever consider a modeling career?
Yup, I could be a fly azz twice-baked Pillsbury Dough Biatch.
**picture me bakin'**


17) Think of the last person you held hands with, do they mean something to you?
More than he'll ever know. Sometimes I get sugary sweet for a shitty-azz ninj. **bitch slaps self**

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

LMAO, Savvy.

I hate these type of surveys but love your answers.

Naturally Alise said...

"I ain't seen the mall since Moses was sellin' LCD Ten Commandment Belts."

Grrrrrrl, you just made me holler!

ESS AY VEE OH EL OH YOO ESS! said...

@Teej: Thank ya, love.
(And I see you're utilizing the SavvyFatty nickname I gave ya! JEAH!)

My bad, 'Lise. Wasn't tryna have you crankin' that Pearly Gate.
But that's fa TRILL. Last time I malled it up, I parked my camel and tore that biatch DOWN!
I tore Bath & Frankincense & Myrrh DOOOWWWNNN!

Diesel Johnson said...

You are too funny. Hilarious answers.

Anonymous said...

lol those are too funny

JazzeeJEF said...

You ROCK!!

LMAO!!!