Saturday, January 3, 2009

28 With A Bullet

As of TODAY, I have exactly 1 month (**criiiiinge; teeth chattering nervously**) left as a Deuce-8 year old.

As of TODAY, YOU have exactly 1 month to get me gifted. GET ME GIFTED! [/Savvy FIERCE]

And if you don't know what to get for your Savvy, here're a few demands! ideas.

CHOOSE 1.


*************

Cuz I'm tired of looking like a young, pre-jheri curl AND minky yaki lacefront Michael Jackson by the dome.
Mixed Chicks Leave-In Conditioner/Styling Creme, Tre-Deuce Ozs. $50



Cuz I got dick pics that need a'posting. In Pink. Cuz that ninja would have been better off with vajay, anyway.
Bright Pink Set of 2 Picture Frames spotted at MultiChic. $68. (WHAT?! I'm Worth It!)



Cuz Savvy don't play that!Neon Yellow Shield Shades. Ready for purchase, so I can get my Terminator X on, for the low-low of $48 at ShopNastyGal.



Cuz I <3 the 90's. And she's giving us pin-curl swoop.

Harajuku Lovers "Music" fragrance. $25 at Macy's. C'mon. You got that.



Cuz I like to run. **looks at self...the name of my blog...and inside my refrigerator**
Ok, cuz they're cute, you judgemental fuck.
Puma Key High Top Sneaks. $60; brought to you by the fine folks over at UrbanOutfitters.



Cuz I'm tired of my glovebox overflowing with scratched-the-HAIL-up CDs that readily play every corny interlude, yet, not the song that I wasted $14.99 on the dayum CD for in the first effing place.
iPod Touch. I'm easy to please. So surprise me with the GBs. Salivated over via the Apple store.



Cuz I want to be there; wouldn't want to have to ask them hoes, ASK THEM HOES ABOUT IT.
Tickets to the San Diego leg of Lil' Wayne's "I Am Music" Tour.
Somewhere close, where I can easily see the skinty of his jeans, please. Oh, and a backstage pass would also be loverly. (I got a box full of lollilops I'd like "autographed.")

7 comments:

Bre said...

Hmmmm I think I might want those Pumas too. If they're having a twofer, you'll be getting your pair too homie! LOL

AssertiveWit said...

a girl who knows TRUE foot fashion...I'm in love! And guess what store is 3 blocks up from my house??? Will be perusing there on payday LOL

ESS AY VEE OH EL OH YOO ESS! said...

Hook it up, Beez!
AssWit, tell me those wouldn't look BAWSS like Ricky Ross with a wifebeat & camo cargos? Bright pink lip gloss and a crop denim jacket?

AssertiveWit said...

of course they would look fantastic with that!
I'd wear them with my faux denim leggings from American Apparel and a graphic tee...that's my version of skinny jeans until I can find some to fit alla dis ass & thigh meat that aint over $100 bucks LOL

Anonymous said...

I'm still waiting on my Christmas mixed chicks trio. I get lucky you might get some too!

Naturally Alise said...

the skinty of his jeans....

cole.
u stoopid.

af said...

we were born on the same day?! how pimpin is dat?

u got a nic-sized wish list, and i say go for it. u never get wuh u dont ask for!

also i postd a new batch of videos on kollege jus for u!
hav a great wk!