Friday, January 18, 2008

WELCOME TO MY WORLD, BEESHES!!!!!!!!!!

Ummm...that's pretty much it because:

I'm at "work." (<--term used soooo loosely because working Myspace, Craigslist San Diego, and Ebay and various style and home decor blogs like part time jobs is SOOOOOOO not working!)
I'm sitting here earning juuuuussstttt enough dough to NOT be able to afford the things I REEEEAAAALLLLYYYY want, like that L.A.M.B. foldover clutch bag in ANY color.
Photobucket
Or even the routine maintenance Honey D. Honda (my second born car baby) so desperately needs. I'd feel guilty buying a HAPPY MEAL right now. Hell! CAN I afford this 80 cent bag of kettle-cooked Jalapeno chips that are calling my name??!?!!
AAARRRGGGHHH!!! SHIT SUCKS!

So...I'm sitting here in my shared cube earning my bag of pennies and can of rancid Pocari right now by typing user names into an Excel spreadsheet. FUN in a box, riiiiggghhhttt?!!?! Well...depends on how you look at it. The name I just typed was "Karen Brain." (NO! Fa REAL!) First thought that came to my nasty lil' mind was: "I wonder what her middle name is. Possibly...**pondering for 1/2 a sec, then knowing undoubtedly what it MUST be**...............'Gives Good?'"
See! Work isn't all that bad. Plus somebody brought in DOUGHNUTS today! (My inner AND outter fat girl is LOVE-LOVE-LOVVVVVIIINNG that!) And it IS Friday, afterall. And...BONUS! A 3-day weekend! Thanks, MLK! BLACK LOVE!!

Sidenote: WHY DID I JUST TYPE 'Karen Gives Good' INTO THE SPREADSHEET?!?!?!!!
RAHAHAHAAHAAAAAAA!! (<--EEEVVVIIIILLL laugh as I think about SAVING it!!!!!)

I KILL ME!


SIDE Sidenote: I just got back from the place where AAAALLLL the coooool County employee kids hang...the BOOKMOBILE! Signed up for a card and everything! Not only did I get the cutest lil plastic, grocery-store discount club card looking thingamajig, but they also gave me a KEYCHAIN card. LOVE IT!
I'm so AMPED right now over the CONVENIENCE of being able to borrow books, DVDs, and CDs right in the PARKING LOT of my job. Man! Give me a wedgie and hand me a protractor, compass, and a pocket protector cuz I'm PSYCHED about the BOOKMOBILE! PICTURE ME NERDY!


Ok...I'm SPENT! **fans self** I'm off to act like I'm working for the remainder of the day.
So here's some words of wisdom for this weekend and all weekends to come:

BLITZ OUT WITH YOUR TITS OUT AND GET KICKED OUT IF YOU DON'T PULL YOUR DICKS OUT!!!

YEAH!


2 comments:

mzkiwi79 said...

Why are you so stupid?!?! I LOVE it! I am dyyyyying at work! Of course you know what that means. (picture folks covering their ears) If you do this everyday I WILL be an avid visitor!

mzkiwi79 said...
This comment has been removed by the author.