Saturday, April 5, 2008

Like a Ref With a Whistle?

Photobucket
It's official, according to People.com, Bouncy and Camel Yo are man and wife.

**claps hands half-heartedly**
Yaaaaayyyy them.
Photobucket
**yawn**
Wake me when the wedding pics are released. I'm itchin' to see what kind of wedding dress fuck shit Tina Knowles and her tacky band of House of Scary-On elves cooked up for the occasion. Something tells me that lycra, taffeta, fox tails, an Admiral's sleeve insignia, and an acid wash side panel were poppin' like hot fish grease.

3 comments:

kayellejaye said...

God I hope Mama Tina didn't design her dress. If it's anything like that tickety tack tacky "bouquet" we'll be in for a great laugh.

Sweetz said...

I am not posting about this wedding either. I need to see some "walking down the aisle" or "jumping the broom" pics. I ain't the one for the speculation.

Anonymous said...

I heard Beyonce's preggy n Jay was lkn faded as hell at the bachelor party (prob cuz he gotta be wit fakey fo life - he need a real beeyatch to hold him down)