Tuesday, June 10, 2008

What Da Halle?!

For those of you NOT on the upper level playground at Harbor View Elementary back in '89/'90, let me lace ya tennies with this historical tidbit: Danny Wood was THE worst NKOTB member to have a crush and/or BOP poster of.
Get caught with his horse face in your Trapper Keeper and GUARANTEE playground alienation for a good day or two.


I need someone with a time machine and/or a memory of those years other than making your peesh beat up a 10-speed seat and cross bar to tell me what dee HAIL was going on in these pics? Apparently Hal-lizzle didn't get our Spottie Dottie memo.

Photobucket
Photobucket
photos source


According to WhosDatedWho, Halle got her boy band Mr. Ed (and Sharon Stone, dawg?!) on back in the day.
Bet Danny broke it off cuz she H-Beezy wasn't "Hangin' Tough" like she used to.

Ahh! What a day when the tables have turned! What a day when the tables have turned!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Dang Girl,
It shoulda at least been Donnie. He was the most urban (LOL) I was there at the concert in my younger days so I can't really say shit

S A V V Y Fatty!...uhhh...DUH! said...

C-Mape! Where ya been, my luhv?!

Yeah, I had a secret crush on Donnie. It was just something about a WHITE BOY lookin' like he'd punch you in the mouf that I LOVED...at the age of 8.
**hopin' Ma ain't SF'in it today.**

But we all know Halle ain't 'bout no urban dude. She mostly like them cake mix colored ass, pillow soft muhfuckas.
See what happened when she went BLUE-black; Wesley SNIPED dat ear.
She ain't been right since.

Melody.Darlene said...

whaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaat?!!!! dizzaaayuuuum!!! he pulled halle??!!!

kayellejaye said...

That's news to me. He was NOT HOT. I was all about Donnie and Baby-faced Joey back then.

Anonymous said...

Yeah, I had a secret crush on Donnie. It was just something about a WHITE BOY lookin' like he'd punch you in the mouf that I LOVED...at the age of 8.

That STILL gets me hot tbh. I was always a Donnie girl. But the fact that Danny (whom I've always suspected of giant cockery) smashed Halle ups his swagger infinitely.