Thursday, July 3, 2008

Chuck E. Cheesey E.



**wiping piss off my chair and wondering if there's a vending machine with a new, dry pair of Caciques**

So, while browsing the homey Oscar's site, Various Cool, I came across some shit that separated my urine from its origins in my bladder.
Y'all thought Eazy E. let the sex cooties take him down to the Devil's mound, huh? Well...WRONG!!! Come to find out he's in the Witness Protection program with a new, low-paying, but equally entertaining job. If you haven't already, press play with no further delay.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

hahahahahahahahahahahaha

Captain Hangover said...

I'm glad you liked it!

Mz.Bria2U said...

U R CERTIFIABLE, Savvy!!

Every post was hilarious...although the thought of watch mini me's sex tape makes me want to eat my and ur puke!
*shivers*
and ur post on Heather locklear was crazy! lol
u betta add me to ur blogroll of fame..cuz u fo' sho goin' down on mine's...see u at the urban blogger!
nothin' but love for all us FAT GIRLS!!
BRIA :)