Wednesday, August 6, 2008

LAAAAHHH-LOLLAPALOOZA


Wait 'til I get my munnay riiight!/Then you cain't tell me nuhthin', riiiighttt?


I'm LUHVIN' Yeezy's look, especially the Kool Moe Dee/Terminator X shades, mayne. Them thangs are hot like fresh biskits or my clit after he licked it!

Kanyeezy, lookin' fresh tah def as always, rocked the HAIL outta the AT&T Stage on the Chicago leg of the Lollapalooza music fest.


His talent is impeccable
His style is delectable

And if given the chance
He'd forget about
Alexis, too

2 comments:

af said...

im kind of a fan of kanye, buh he is annoyin...

the lyrics, the clothes, etc. i sit bak sumtimes and think "baby hitler"? in that, (just like hitler), wuh if we hadnt fed into kanye in the begining and basically ignored him? then where wude he be? not as big as he is right now.

my heart still goes out to him for losing his mum....

my gheydar doesnt go off on kanye, like i think he's jus artsy/out there, dont get a ghey vibe at all. now who u need to be watching out for are these "thug rappers"... those are the once w/ hollowed-out rectums...

S A V V Y Fatty!...uhhh...DUH! said...

Everything you're annoyed by with him, I LOVE, AJ!

The way you feel about Yeezy I feel about T-Pain cuz that black ass Mr. Hanky is gettin' OVER!!!!!!