Monday, September 15, 2008

America's GOT to be Fucking Kidding Me



Fa REAL, United States?!



Don't blame me! **embarrassed, dayum near 30-year old face** Blame the oil companies and the fact that I'd rather be watchin' YouTube than to be in the skreets burnin' through crude.

But I guess The ZOOPERSTARS (**LOL!...then stops self**) weren't ALL bad. I came down with a quick case of smile crackeration at these points:

  • Inflatable "50" making WASTE of his G-ZOOnit shirt at the 1:54 mark.
  • The flawless display of BEAV-poppin' on a handstand at the 2:35
  • The showstopping, man-eating courtesy of "SNAIL Earnhardt, Jr" **slaps knee** at the 2:51.
But...I got more important shit to do. **Tunes into X-Tube...then tunes right out as I just cain't get enough**
I ain't gon' front: The Zooperstars website is DOPE! as you can vote for the next creature to join the Zoo. The character names alone...maaannn!! Look at this shit and tell me YOU didn't contract H.I.-Hehehe?!?!?!!!

Alas, The Zooperstars were voted off of Thursday's 'America's Got Talent.' And that's good news for a biatch like me who's NEVER watched this show and now is cancelling future recordings on the DVR never will.

2 comments:

Marleaux said...

But when they kept showing ole boy falling off the stage, that ish was hilarious. And when the other "crashed" through the ceiling, and the crashing sound came after he's been on the stage floor for 10 mins had me cracking up...

ESS AY VEE OH EL OH YOO ESS! said...
This comment has been removed by the author.