Tuesday, November 4, 2008

I Believe The Children ARE Our Future

...Teach them WELL and let them lead the way.
(Trill shit, pre-crack Whitney! TRILL SHIT!)

For all the voting parents, especially you Barack-A-Fellas and Barack OMamas in the hizzouse, I IMPLORE you to involve your kiddies in the voting process, like my girl, Tamekah, has done with her boys, EJ, 2, (L) and Amari, 4, (R).
Take them to the polls WITH you. Let them observe and explain the process. Show them the importance of excercising their RIGHT at a young age so that it becomes part of their life's routine.
I still remember MamaSavv taking me with her to the polls in '84. I didn't fully understand it then, but with each election and subsequent trip to the polling place, I became familiar with and increasingly interested in the process.
By the time I was 18 and in college, I knew the name of the game and was eager to let my voice be heard.
Give your child(ren) the same "gift."
If YOU ain't "on:" VOTE NOW!

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

good pic to become a office poster, they two kids in it will remember that for years to come

mr. childs