Tuesday, November 4, 2008

VOTE Girl Magic!

Happy Election Day, folks!
For all you sexxxy ninjas and beaches who have already cast your votes:
BIG UPZ...TO ALL MY VOTERS!!!!!!


You KNOOOOWWWW the kid was at the polls RIGHT when they cracked the doors open, fresh! in my YES WE CAN! Red, HOPE! White and BARACK DAT SHIT! Blue. And even though I was early like a gay "bear" is burly, I was STILL in line for a nice lil' minute. (40 or so, to be exact.)

But, wait or no wait, it was refreshing to see people lined up EARLAY in the mo'nin' for something other than purchasing discount electronics on Black Friday.
Trill shit: I walked out of the polling place, and scanned the crowd with tears in my eyes. Shit, I drove to WORK eyes wet like my yannies when I saw Floyd Mayweather in a tight tee in Vegas.
However, let's not get TOOOO complacent or excited.
Let's see how this shit pans out tonight. Let's see if Karl Rove and his GOP Goons snatch another one from up under the people. The election day voter fraud has ALREADY reared its big, ugly head.
Tonight, I'll be chilling with my folks sipping 2-Buck Chuck like "NINJA: WUHT!" while watching it all unfold.
HOW WAS YOUR ELECTION DAY?
HOW WILL YOU SPEND YOUR ELECTION NIGHT?

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Obama Obama Obama. That's all I can say. WOW

Kitty said...

Guess I'm lucky cuz I was only in line for about 20 or 30 minutes. I was getting nervous for a while there worrying that they'd play him like they did the boy Gore 8 years ago. I was too hype when he won tho! Fuego!

Yes we did!!