Monday, November 24, 2008

Tres Preguntas

Alright, tricks and tramps: Y'all got an assignment.

Each Monday, ("each" meaning IF and WHEN I remember) I'll ask you 3 questions.
Once those questions are thoroughly read, I'll expect your ass to E-MEE-CHID-LEE depart from reading this post to click on the "Post A Comment" button, right after copying and pasting all 3 questions.
I expect all to be answered; HONESTLY and COMPLETELY.

Now...Like Comm said: "GO!"


1) How did James Bond know her name wasn’t spelled “Pus Egawlor” and pronounced more like “Puss E-gaaawlll-or” instead of the simple “Pussy Galore?”

2) Have you ever pictured you living your life as someone else?
I have.
But I’d still want the know-how and ability to relieve my gas aches by inserting a regular-sized Q-Tip directly into my…


3) Have you discovered Adele yet?...

**smch** AND WHY NOT?!

This biatch is like the cherubic, straight-toofed, un-drunk-and-Crackula’d, Beth-Ditto-With-A-Bath EuroMod version of Amy Winehouse.

No joke: I was dead BUHLEEP! (San Diego Blood-Talk for “Sleep” <<<--which actually DOES NOT start with the evil ‘C’ that Bloods hate so much, but I digress) and heard her soulful swooning and woke STRAIGHT the HAIL UP! Her voice is smooth like caramel, yet there’s a taste of danger; a hint of “Don’t Fuck With Me.

Here she is, giving the crowd the BEESWAX, performing “Chasing Pavements” from her album, 19, on "Late Show with David Letterman."

Listen to this shit and tell me you don’t hear the slight welling of tears in her heart. CHALLLL-LUNJ!


3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Don't ch'all see me standing in da back with the red black sirzurp cup in my hand swayin' back and forth? I'm there....

Mizz Thikki RiCardo said...

1) How did James Bond know her name wasn’t spelled “Pus Egawlor” and pronounced more like “Puss E-gaaawlll-or” instead of the simple “Pussy Galore?” Cuz James been around the block a few times and he a cold ninja... plus, if i was James, I would want to get nekkid with a biatch named Pussy, too... it just sounds tighter (no pun intended) *LOL*






2) Have you ever pictured you living your life as someone else?
I have. But I’d still want the know-how and ability to relieve my gas aches by inserting a regular-sized Q-Tip directly into my…
Yeah, one of the big booties on KING Magazine, only for a split second... long enough for a dude to say "Dayum... look at dat a.."*LOL*




3) Have you discovered Adele yet?...

**smch** AND WHY NOT?!
NO, but now that I have participated in listening to her... she go hard, she go hard *head nods*

Anonymous said...

I'm def feeling Adele....her album is pure HOTNESS!