Monday, December 15, 2008

Tres Preguntas: The Health, Safety & Well-being Edition

1) Why does it take my hard-headed arse dayum near two weeks of knocking on death's door like, "Hola, Grim Reepito!" before I get up, get out, and drag my ass to the doctor to unfortunately, spend my weed'lowance get the proper, legal, prescriptions and doc-ordered bed rest necessary to return me back to tip-fat shape?



2) Why is it OK for your non-minority superior to joke and say, "Git'urr DUUUHHNNN!" yet, you'd be putting your job and income in jeopardy if, after exhibiting exemplary skills that you're quite certain neither your boss nor coworkers possess, by exclaiming:



3) Even though I DO NOT condone violent reactions to most situations:
Why can't I get enough of this?

4 comments:

Kitty said...

That George Bush shit is beautiful. I don't know if it's the fact that he was so mad at this dude that he threw BOTH shoes at him or the fact that he MISSED both times that's funnier.

Bre said...

I'm just mad that nigga beat me to the punch. If only he were closer...

Anonymous said...

I watched the video like 10 times on sunday and twice on here. It is too funny. Iraqi dude was mad as hell, threw those clothes mad fast, Bush's duck game was proper and the Secret Service was like screw it I am going to be out of a job in a month lol

Anonymous said...

oops, threw his shoes fast*