Friday, February 22, 2008

**singin** DIABETICAL INDUCTION!


Photobucket
Photo courtesy of AHotMess

Peepin this pic, my blood sugar is higher than an Amy Winehouse/Blake Fielder-Civil/Jeff Conaway/Lindsay Lohan orgy, mayne!! Don't this fool know I'm at WORK? I ain't got TIIIIME for a case of Ocular Diabetes right now. **stabs self in the bellay with insulin**

I can't look at the D.O. Double G like this!!!! I ain't feelin' this Leroy from "Fame" mixed with a Shabba Doo from "Electric Bugaloo" vibe. That glove is MURDERING each and every early 90's daybed wet dream I used to have! For some odd reason, I think that thing is filled with KY Warming Liquid. **drowns esophagus in vomit**
I don't like that side-eye he's givin' either. I KNOW what he's thinking...and I don't like it. :-s

**screams at the screen**
NO, SNOOP! When the pimp's in the crib you WILL NOT make my man drop it like it's hot!

Somebody hand him a blue plaid pendleton, grey dickies, blue chucks, and a blue shower cap ASAP!!!




0 comments: