Monday, April 14, 2008

Monday Morning ____________ (flatline)

I know I'm on the late freight by JUST NOW posting this since it's been all over the web, but it's been because I've been tucked away in ICU with a prayer circle around my bed.

I lost both my breath AND my mind after watching this tomfoolery!!!! This shit right here, ninja...THIS SHIT RIGHT HERE! **throwing body on the 'In Rememberance of Me' table**

**PLEASE NOTE: The highlight is at the 2:19 mark**

WHYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY would someone A) Organize this, B) Record it and C) POST IT ON YOUTUBE FOR THE WORLD TO SEE?!?!?!!?!?!? There are A LOT of souls being beckoned to the 'Hell' line right now! Four of them are in the vid, sitting at the judges' table laughing...the others just got finished watching this shit. **looking DIRECTLY at you**

So...excuse me...I'm off to the crossroads cuz I miss my uncle Charles, y'all.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I had to sneak and watch it at work................ i need to go home now and change my clothes, cuz i just wet my pants, as i was crying.
so needless to say................ omg...........

kimmysan said...

ROTFLMBAO!!!

I hate you, I hate you, I hate you, I LOVE YOU!! LOL...

You're making me go to hell in a rocket ship...but at least I'm laughing all the way...