Wednesday, April 2, 2008

Paris is Falling

**rubbing hands together while speaking in my e-veeeelll, sinister voice**

PARIS HILTON...YOU'RE GOING DOOOOOWWWNNNNN!
RARARARARAAAAAAAAAAARRRRRR!!!!!
Photobucket
Photobucket
Paris hilton took a niiiiiice lil' spill, which birthed a niiiiice lil' chin knot, while leaving a music store in Prague.

You KNOW you're a herpes ridden, praying mantis A-alike whorebag when you even FALL like a ho. Peep the placement of her head in the second pic as she's trying to recover.

AHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAAAA!!!!
**calling home to see if someone can bring me some fresh undies as the ones I'm currently wearing have inexplicably turned a liquidy brown**

Rich bitch!

1 comments:

Sane said...

HAHAHAHAHAH!!!! I wanna know what pap TOOK those pictures so I can send his ass some flowers and a bottle of champagne taped to a thank you note. When is this broad gonna come down with AIDS already?