Tuesday, July 8, 2008

Cinnamon Toast Ush

Photobucket

photo source

Is it just me and my fabits (that's fat girl habits) or is looking at Usher's face causing you to fiend for a Saturday-morning-while-watching-Pee-Wee's-Playhouse bowl of Cinnamon Toast Crunch?
Somebody left this cover in the Photoshop Tanning Booth for 1,862 seconds too long. Even Lil Fif's (cuz typing 'Usher Raymond V' was plain ol' NOT an option) lips are steppin' to the black side.

What in the Djimon Honsou hail?!

Oh yeah, and if you ain't noticed, Ursh is giving the world a chance to peep the results of him and Tameka's science experiment for the August cover of Essence. Lil' Fif is a very cute little one; I won't front. Just hope they had him back on the set of Idlewild before Bryan Barber yelled, "ACKSHUN!" and the Costume Department noticed some shit missin'.

Oh! And I hope Ursh ain't make no munnay from these flicks being out for the public to see. Cuz iffin' I remember, he scoffed at the idea of using his child to make money. Guess since Here I Stand ain't movin' the units he's used to, minds change when ya dimes change, no?

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Shiiit, one of the first things I noticed on ole' youngin was those blunt residue colored lips....but he's cute none the less lol.

S A V V Y Fatty!...uhhh...DUH! said...

Hey, Dey.
Yeah, I noticed that, too. But you'd probably roll a blunt or two if you had to suck milk out of a antelope.
Look at his fingers. They are in perfect blunt-rolling formation, too.
Lil' Fif is invited to Chateau Savvy ANYtime!

Kaliente said...

LMMFAO, thas why i can't fukk witchu Saavy...u made me LOL tom'bout baby ursh rollin a blunt..i can't LMAO u ain't lyin tho