Tuesday, July 8, 2008

Now...Ain't This Some Twit?!

Remember my Twitter post from yesterday?!?!?!

Well, look who done mozied on over to Twitterdom? (<<--as my man Zillz would say)
Miss TYRA MAIL! herself, Frankie, otherwise known as Mama Keyshia Cole.

Photobucket


In true Frankie fashion, she wylin' and keepin' the shit-talk on deck. Her username alone, FrankieFBaby, has me cutting down a tree to prep my own casket. What she know about THAT?!??!!
Peep what she "tweeted" after Neffie returned from leaving her sitting with the kids all day and night:
"Nef walked up in here like OOH NUTTIN. I was gone call CPS on dat azz for abandoning these kids. Who she think she is? Theres only1 Frankie!"

WOW!! LMMFFAO!!!!!!!!!
What does she mean by "there's only 1 Frankie?" Was she insinuating that Neffie was trying to steal her leave-yo-kids-with-any-ol'-body-while-you-basehead-it-out-on-the-skreets-till-you-get-good-and-gotdayumed-ready-to-return-home schwag?
Only Gawd Knows.

But I know one thang: I'll MOSDEF be tuning in to The Frankie Show to see what kind of post-crackish shenanigans go on in her world.

What about YOU?!

6 comments:

Kitty said...

Wow. Frankie is such a mess! Loves her. I'm def on it. Frankie got a mixtape? Somebody call the coroner!!

ESS AY VEE OH EL OH YOO ESS! said...

Yes!! Tell them there will be 2 bodies awaitin' transport!

Lil' Creole Pimp said...

SAVVALIER!

My life would be fuckery-less without you.

HeyShae! said...

Girl you know my nosy ass is up there following mama crack right?

Anonymous said...

Damn, now you got me following her. She is a trip (roasting J. Patton).

Anonymous said...

*dead*