Tuesday, July 8, 2008

Snoop Kentucky Dogg

Ok.
So, yes, I HAVE been blowing my magical flute for a lil’ minute now.
Noooo, not the one that makes sweet music. The one that, with the help of a bag of magical oregano, takes my eyes from sensual and sexy to low and sleepy in the blink of a...well, eye.

However, like Britney’s sanity, that’s neither here nor there.

I just need someone to explain to me, in the Queen’s Ebonics, why has Snoop gon’ Country on a nizzle?<>




His gangsta broomstick lookin’ ass is up on my TV in a Lakers jerz and a cowboy hat, playin’ Dominoes with none other than Willie “High as a Kite since Texas Was a Republic” Nelson like it’s Goldic Loc or The Lady of Rage.


WTTobyKeithF?!??!

Was Shante too busy gettin’ her purve and swerve on to cockblock this tomfuckery? Or has Snoop finally realized that his lyric game has been on a swift and steady decline since the days of Doggystyle and that going Country may result in a major career upgrade?!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

actually saavy i like the song. i like snoop gone country. the song speaks to me. i want a hoe to get out there and make $$ and buy my 'medicine'! u trippin. but i guess each has their own opinion.

ESS AY VEE OH EL OH YOO ESS! said...

We know you stay with some good sticky icky, oohwee, put it in the ay-er. So I'll give you a pass with this one.
As for us sober folk...NOT THE BIZNISS!

bshepjr said...

he dont even write his own rhymes anymore. time for snoop to lay it down.