Monday, August 11, 2008

Mah Nay Lil' Plies

Huh?!"

Plies
, gettin' his Lil' Darryl on, was seen on the scene at Maino's video shoot for the "Hi, Haters" remix.

Even though I abhor his fugazi thug image AND the fact that he's a ghetto gospel A-alike to Kirk Franklin, there's just something about this pseudo-goon that makes me want to speed in the fast lane, pedal to the floor, mayne, tryna get back to his love.He would get the SavvyFatty BEESWAX, mayne. And like a black widow, I'd eat his bite-sized ass after I busted my nut. Mmmm!! **rubbing hands together** Algernod'y goodness!

Maino was in the buil'lin' lookin' like Khalil Kain and Pillsbury Doughboy's cocoa love child.
IMHO: Ninjas with pillow soft arms should opt out of tattoo-coppin'...and invest that guap in turtleneck-rockin' instead.Oh...and Maino: I HATE your song. So, I guess you got 1 more person to wave to, right, Bitch?!

9 comments:

Tayo said...

*sigh* I'ma overlook the fact that you compared my baby boo Khalil Kain to Maino... aaaand you can have Mr. Washington.

Sweetberries said...

I can't stand Maino or this dayum song. I hate it!

That it all.

Nessia said...

LMFAO @ Khalil Kain comment, I always thought he kinda looked like him.

I actually like Hi, Hater, but that could be cuz I'm from BK.

Bahama said...

LMAO at it all..and i can't stand that song either..

soulbeautyful said...

I guess I'm the only person in the world who isn't feeling Plies. :-/

S A V V Y Fatty!...uhhh...DUH! said...

Nessia: BLASPHEMY!!
Sounds like a bunch of Sesame School kids wrote that shit.

rissa said...

LOL@pillow soft arms. You know that's my pet peeve right. Negroes with NO muscle tone atall rocking wife beaters. especially the ones developing man boobs. not hot.

yeah im highly ashamed of the slight attraction i have to plies with his remedial rapping. although i've read on a blog that in a few interviews he doesnt give off the illiterate, goon-like persona and actually sounds like he has good sense.

NaturallyAlise said...

Why does Plies Goon chain look like it says 'COON', coincidence.... I think not....

jamie aka afro jamaicano said...

if maino wude hav jus worn long sleeves and stayed in the gym for like the next six months, he cude actually hav a hott hott body. like LL cool j startd that whole rappers w/ hott bodies things, then 50 came out w/ a crazy body, now erbody thinks they are a bodybuilder/rapper.

apparently the hip-hop community is full of phaggots.. i mean they try and front w/ these ultra hard personas, buh thats not a true representation of the average man. the average man has what cude be seen as traditionally masculine and feminine characteristics (ie: cooking, watching football, washing clothes, hunting)

i thought i was the only one who thought plies was cute! he's got a nice round ass, and i ehar he's got a big dik.. (short/small dudes usually hav big diks...)