Monday, August 11, 2008

Mah Nay Lil' Plies

Huh?!"

Plies
, gettin' his Lil' Darryl on, was seen on the scene at Maino's video shoot for the "Hi, Haters" remix.

Even though I abhor his fugazi thug image AND the fact that he's a ghetto gospel A-alike to Kirk Franklin, there's just something about this pseudo-goon that makes me want to speed in the fast lane, pedal to the floor, mayne, tryna get back to his love.He would get the SavvyFatty BEESWAX, mayne. And like a black widow, I'd eat his bite-sized ass after I busted my nut. Mmmm!! **rubbing hands together** Algernod'y goodness!

Maino was in the buil'lin' lookin' like Khalil Kain and Pillsbury Doughboy's cocoa love child.
IMHO: Ninjas with pillow soft arms should opt out of tattoo-coppin'...and invest that guap in turtleneck-rockin' instead.Oh...and Maino: I HATE your song. So, I guess you got 1 more person to wave to, right, Bitch?!

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

*sigh* I'ma overlook the fact that you compared my baby boo Khalil Kain to Maino... aaaand you can have Mr. Washington.

Sweetz said...

I can't stand Maino or this dayum song. I hate it!

That it all.

Anonymous said...

LMFAO @ Khalil Kain comment, I always thought he kinda looked like him.

I actually like Hi, Hater, but that could be cuz I'm from BK.

Bahama said...

LMAO at it all..and i can't stand that song either..

Anonymous said...

I guess I'm the only person in the world who isn't feeling Plies. :-/

Naturally Alise said...

Why does Plies Goon chain look like it says 'COON', coincidence.... I think not....