Friday, October 10, 2008

Look Out, Weekend!!

We made it to Friday, my loyal SavvyFat'liens! JEEEEEAAAHHHHH!
Err'body stand up on ya desks and shake ya dicks or ya tittays in the name of the weekend!
**tries to get monitor x-ray vision**

However...
I'm ready to GO RIGHT NOOOOWWW!!!!

Shouts to John Legend and my wannabe husband, Andre 3000, for singing my Friday life with their words.
Favorite bar: "Let's blow this lame nigga factory."

WHATEVVUH you say, 'Dre 3K!



So...
What does everyone have planned this glorious weekend?


Here's what the kid is (hopefully) getting into this lovely weekizzledizzle:


Maybe a lil' bit of THIS!



All I gotta say is: Please pay special attention to the 5:24 minute mark.

*****

Hollywood NOW Love Your Body Day


Sunday Oct. 12th 12-4, all ages, free admission

Check the website for more info:
HTTP://WWW. LOVEYOURBODYDAY. COM


**I'll be in the BUILDING
. If you're in SoCali and want some free ish, YOU SHOULD BE, TOO!




Photobucket..

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Savv, I got big things to do this weekend! That fine ass prez to be aka Barack Obama will be in my hood and I will be in there like swimwear! Sadly, I got to be there by 4:45 a.m. since I am a volunteer but I may actually meet his flyness! I will keep yall posted!

Anonymous said...

You trying to get put UNDER the jail Savvy, and my ass whipped by Michelle. I saw him and I was like 4 feet from him, I almost fell out like I saw Elvis or something. But if there is any consolation, my mama wanted to lick his face so we all in the same boat lol

Eb the Celeb said...

I thought I was the only one who caught that "lame nigga factory " line ... its my fav!