Wednesday, October 1, 2008

OBC: NINJETTE, PLEASE!

I mean, yeah. It's been no secret that La Savviente has been known to appreciate a sexxxay lady...or 9 **winks at ALL'luh'mm; licks my lips; rocks my hips**, in my day.
**reminisces while getting out calendar of this afternoon**

But this shit right HERE, ninja...**tastes the bile'y yummyness of vomit**


Ladies and gentlemen: I present to thee, our homegeisha, our personal kid karate, SHORTYPERS, from the illustrious OBC:

I have a few questions for our Dental Superstar before she finishes rubbing that hamburger's paper across her grill.

1) You look Asian. Ya teef look European. British, to be exact. In what country did you first rest ya naps?

2) But in what country is it accepted, as well as customary, to walk around with teeth looking like Academy Awards statuettes?

2) Do you think your teeth should be treated as biscuits?

3) If not, why are yours so buttery?

4) If so, don't you know all that cholesterol will kill ya?


WHO WANTS THIS HOT BUTTER ON THEIR POP-D-POP-D-POP-CONE?!?!?!!!!!

0 comments: