Friday, December 5, 2008

Strap It Up, Flip It, FUCK IT DOWN, Oh, OHHH!

And: No. NOT these kind of straps...

Wonder no more about where you can find The S A V V'iest One this weekend. I'll be at ChateauSavv, front and center at the Dell Dimension, wifebeater pulled up to my chin; Caciques pushed akimbo; Pointer and Middle going to WOIK!

And...WHY you ask?

Wait. Before I get started, will somebody be so kind as to duct tape my ooch to my body first because (**WARNING: NOT safe for nowhere but the comfort of your own panties or Speedos)

THIS.IS.RIGHT.HERE.NINJA!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

girl, check out http://www.tube8.com/ for some good free quality stuff. you will not be disappointed.

ESS AY VEE OH EL OH YOO ESS! said...

I will check them ALL out.

And if you don't hear from me again, know that I died "on top of mahself." [/The Color Purple]