Tuesday, April 29, 2008

And the purPISS for these would be..?!

Photobucket

? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ?

Let me start off by saying: I'm all for kickin' the troof to the young azz yoof. I know, like KRS said: THEY MUST LEARN!

However, just because they may be going through pottytraining and day by day learning more and more about this here thing we call Life, DOES NOT mean they have to play with their Pee&Poo. ICK!
I was young once. And there was some shit I had to learn to get accustomed to. But I fa sho don't remember being in pre-school playing with a dildo so I could get conditioned to ride the sausage log (like a champ, might I add!) when I got older.

This shit (literally AND figuratively) does not sit well with me. Cuz after playing with them dayum thangs, I mosdef would never feel kosher about letting my baby do this. **adorns shirt with bile**

But we aaaaaall know who WOULD. **shaking head, disgustedly**

0 comments: