Thursday, May 29, 2008

Did someone say, 'Savvy?!'

**frantically grabbing purse, keys, box of flavored condoms and the twins before I miss this boat!!!**

Photobucket

Photo Source


So, my boy over at The Superficial thinks Kimmy K. is rockin' a bunk bed mattress under this dress that's hugging her curves so gotdayum perfectly that my tongue has purchased a Star Map in desperate hopes of locating Chateau KardASShian.

I've reviewed the pics. And I'm kinda on the fence about the whole thing.

But...**performing a cursory finger test** judging from the good gushy gushy emitting from my lapular region, I simply don't give a shit!!!

Maaaaan, if I could look 1/17th as delectable in a white dress, instead of like this, I put that on ya MUTHA I wouldn't be sittin' here fuckin' around with y'all'z asses. Instead, I'd be posted somewhere with Pretty Boy Floyd, firmly parked between his nostrils and chin while wearing nothing but a Nike Livestrong Bracelet and a satiated smile.


**making the phone gesture with my left hand while shooting Reg and Kim the 'eye'**

Photobucket

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

My ass has looked like that since I was 16 yrs old. I knew I shoulda moved to the States were a booty is appreciated!!! Reggie, I'll be here waiting baby Toronto is not that far!!!

Anonymous said...

HA HA HA U're crazy!