Thursday, June 5, 2008

Turn Off The Dora The Explorer Nightlight...

...and light a candle.

Photobucket


Photobucket


Fuck.
I'm up late nightin' it like I don't got public transpo to catch in less than 6 hours.

So, while over at Fresh's speezy, I came across some shit that got me CPS AND a ninja-with-a- black-light-dialin'.

SF'ers, I solicit you to assist in the lacing of my tennis on this one:
WHAT the F U C K happened to kids being kids?
In the Black Parents' Guide to Raising Respectable Children, (that I'm currently composing to thwart future cast members of Karma of Love,) I cannot recall a chapter on how to properly construct a Garanimals Flamenco dress. **smh and weeping**
If this kiddie prom night (<--necessary for WHAT, again?!) was ANYthing like mine, that ain't no milk OR vanilla pudding droplets on them Disney Princesses sheets there's cause for concern. I needz folks' parental cards revoked. Oh! And hand over them uteruses and vas deferens' too, playaz. **does the 'Gimme' hand**

6 comments:

elle_boogie said...

she looks like a dwarf....po' baby! why her mammy do that for!

Southern Belle said...

I am cryininin and dialing CPS as I type this, and I am also LEGALLY Dead, from Visual BURNS!!!

S A V V Y Fatty!...uhhh...DUH! said...

El: Yeah, she is gettin' her chocolate Vern Troyer on.

SB: I've already dropped dead from the blinding glare from that child's 84 head. That's what I get for NOT wearing my sunglasses at night.

Sane said...

OMG, I was JUST about to go there about the forehead. Dude, she's in SERIOUS need of a pair of bangs. Prom, hunh? So is lil' cuzz expected to hit that too? - lemme stop.

Sweetz said...

^^^
I'm with you on that one. And are those heels on her feet.

S A V V Y Fatty!...uhhh...DUH! said...

YES!
GLADIATOR "To Catch A Roman Predator" Heels!!!!!