Thursday, August 28, 2008

BARACK DAT SHIT!!!!!!



MON.U.FUCKING.MENTAL!!!!!!!!!!
On the 45th Anniversary of Martin Luther King's "I Have A Dream" Speech.
Coincidence?!?!! FUCK NO.

Barack Obama, mahhh man!, has just accepted the Democratic Nomination for President.
Well, I'll be GOTDAYUMED!!!!!!!
I can't even describe to you at this moment how I'm feeling. It's a mixture of pride, of joy, of excitement, of hope, of muthafuckin, "YEEEEAAAHHHHH, NINJAS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" The future first fam has got me so hyped!

From the precise press of Michelle's coif to the way the Obama Girls, Malia, 9, and Natasha aka Sasha, 7, are the picture of perfection sitting next to their mother. I loved the way Sasha clapped for her mother and the way Malia even stood up for Michelle. These girls are little angels. Let that hada been some kids in FamiliaSavvyFatty at that moment when they cut to that shot, SOMEbody woulda been gettin' pinched and/or slapped across the mouf. (No Child Abuse.)


BARACK-A-FELLA, Y'ALL!!!!!


4 comments:

Anonymous said...

GO
OBAMA!!!!!!!

Anonymous said...

Im really proud right now, for the nation, and the Democratic party. O's speech moved me and had me sitting on the edge of my seat the entire time. But I have to admit, during the whole duration of his speech I kept praying that he wouldn't get shot.... seriously.

Anonymous said...

no bull. prior to the actual speech the whole time i was like "dear lawd jesus, please dont let nobody snipe my baby". but during the actual speech, with tears running down my face, sitting on the edge of my ikea leather couch, i was mesmerized. the feeling was dag on indescribable. im trying dl that joint to the computer and listen to it every morning.

Anonymous said...

When the fireworks were popping off, i said get down get down!
l/spray