Wednesday, January 28, 2009

Barely Legal


Happy Hump Day, SavvyFAT'liens!

Please enjoy the video featured above if you'd like a window into my mind to see the mood I'M in right now...
Oh, and thank my boy "JF" aka "Uppity Dick" for the vid. Ninja knows DAYUM WELL I wanna take it there, but is acting like his dick is wrapped in Werther's Originals or some shit...UGH!

Anywhoo...
<Mary/K-Ci>If fuckin' dudes is all that I have to dooooooo!/I don't wanna do ANYTHING ELSE!</Mary/K-Ci>
**fans self**

Now, if you couldn't tell from the complete title of this blog displayed at the very top of your screen or from the underlying subject in each and every one of these here posts:
Savvy likes to Drop, Pop, and Fuck IT!

Ain't nuuuuuttttthin' better to make the oochie wetter than a nice, long, thick, juicy pants pork sword, right?
LAWD! **fans self**

And what's better and BETTER than a NLTJPPS?

Well, besides Jesus's love and grace, of course...

NEW, ENERGIZER BUNNY, NOS KIT, SPEEDY GONZALEZ, 18 YEAR OLD NLTJPPS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


**Double LAWD**

Remember this pitiful shit from mere days ago?
Yeah. DEAD THAT. Cuz I've been DELIVERED. ESS AY VEE dunn bounced back like fast shaking azz cracks.
I've been gifted and Merry Christmas'd with some new, NEW shit. No less than 9.5 inch shit.


My EBNOSKSG18YONLTJPPS has arrived.
But since all them gotdayum letters are just absolutely, horrifically, tediously loooonnnggg to remember, just refer to him as "18 Supreme Peen On S A V V Y Fatty's C.R.E.M.E. TEAM, Nahmean?"...or "18 Supreme Peen" for shote-shote.

This is the first time I've gone "Frankie".
I usually stick with dudes in the 24-35 year old age range. So I'm feeling mad nostalgic and youthful right about now, mayne. I'm the me that was walking down the street, binder in hand, Sony Walkman on dizzeck blasting Total's "Kissing You (Remix)", thinking about the ol' 3-sport athlete who'd just FB'd me on the school bus.

WHEW! Those.Were.The.DAYS!

**********


So, ladies and gents, do tell:
What's the youngest pants pirate or puhnahni that you've banged like a drum?
And how did you and old balls or thuggin' youngin's paths cross?

4 comments:

Bre said...

You're crazy Sav!!! Bwahahahaaha! I'm gonna have to hit you on gmail for that one!

ESS AY VEE OH EL OH YOO ESS! said...

Then get to the Gmizzity, Beez!
Let me find out you pimpin' at pre-schools...

Anonymous said...

well i'm the o-ri-gi-na-tor so savvy take a back seat. i'm sorry it took u so long to realize that r.kelly had somethin there. i have long since graduated from the young ones. i'm givin old balls a try. but honestly u may wanna step it up to somebody that can ATLEAST buy u a drank!and maybe somebdy w a gig so that they can take u on trips and shit ain't nuttin like enjoyin the tenderoni away from home! trust me! but that's ok take ur time and enjoy. u gotta crwl b4 u walk. or in ur case u gotta kick push coassssssssssssssssssssssst.

oh yea 21.and before that 19.

THE 78' MS. J said...

I am so not proud of this but the youngin was all of 18, le sigh. It was an out of character night for me it was interesting to say the least since it was a one time one night thing It barely counts. But I have had plenty of crushes on the kids way to many was starting to feel abnormal (shudders) Way to early for me to be getting my cougar on.