Wednesday, July 2, 2008

Ditto, Preggo, Midge-O, & Nipp-O

Photobucket

My sister in bigness, The Gossip's frontwoman Beth Ditto, rocked the Columbia Club in Berlin last night looking fierce in her yellow animal print pancho and cowboy boots.
If you don't know, now you'll know: I LUBZ me some Beth!!!
Every single gotdayumed layer of her! She ain’t afraid to be herself or show the WORLD her multi-pak of bellays. I ain’t EVEN mad at that! Get me drunk enough and you might get a glimpse of my wifebeater stretcher, too. Do ya thang, B. Ditty!

*****


Photobucket
photo source

From the unfortunate looks of it, singer Ashlee Simpson's nose knifing is in extreme danger as her Pete Wentz-induced pregnancy causes her nose to morph back to its original alien form.

*****


Photobucket

Janet and JD were spotted leaving Garanimals’ Christian Lacroix’s 09 Spring Summer Haute Couture show during Paris Fashion Week.
Without fail, each and every time I see a pic of this couple, I get an image of what it must be like to let a roll-on beat up my cervix…cuz really, that IS what DamitoJo is doing by fucking with this bite-sized bizkit, no?

*****


Photobucket
photo source

Way to beat emphysema, Amers! **shoots the thumbs up**
Nevermind homechick copping a feel of a crackhead's teet. America's Next Top Drug Casualty, Amy Winehouse, was seen on the scene giving a double middle finger to that lil' ol' chronic obstructive pulmonary disease she's fighting.
Way to go, Amy!!!! Show emphysema that it's not the boss of you!!!

1 comments:

Sane said...

Why does Ashlee Simpson and her dude look JUST alike? That kid gon' have a CHIN for days!!!!