Monday, August 4, 2008

Father Knows Breasts

Photobucket

Luther Campbell, aka Luke Skywalker aka Uncle Luke aka the muhfucka who started me on the road to adolescent pussy-poppin' after watching countless hours of his videos on The Box AND spendin' unnecessary money on his Freak Show series of videos cuz I secretly wanted to be down with the team (especially the scenes with Gloria Velez!), is getting his own VH-1 reality show.
**enter moment of silence here**

And although I'm embarrassed to admit it, I will say that I WILL be tuning in.

And no, not cuz I really wanna see butt nekkid hoes p-poppin' through his living room and garden. Naw. 'Taint that deep.
It's mostly because I'm curious to see the different variations of 'Luther' his numerous babymamas came up with. I'm curious to see if Lutheria will make her television debut and bring along her sister, Luthkemia, and their younger brother, LuthGherig's Disease.

The shit is set to premiere tonight at 10:30pm.

So, SF'ers: WILL YOU MOVE SOMETHIN' OVER TO VH-1 TO CATCH Luke's Parental Advisory?

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'll mos def be watchin...

Sweetz said...

I watched it last night and I loved it. I will watch every week.

Unknown said...

I saw a preview of it and I.JUST.CANT. But um, yeah that new Diddy show is crazy as hell. And I am totally anticipating the new housewives of atlanta show.

Afrodite said...

I can't and won't watch this.

Geez, VH1 will give a reality show to anyone!