Wednesday, September 3, 2008

PubeTube

Whoopi Goldberg hosted a special segment of 'The View' inside model Tyson Beckford's---


NO?!!!

WHAT!!!!!!

Then...What in Flaw'duh Evans, Nappy Dugout-type FUCK SHIT is this?!?!?!

  • And why wasn't I invited?
  • And why is homegirl just standing there instead of deep-D diving?
  • And why did I forget that I think Tyson is a PooPoo Pirate?
  • But, why would I try it anyway?
  • Why can I picture Tyson, Puffy, and Bentley playing a nekkid, ghey game of Twister?
  • But why would I try it anyway?

7 comments:

Naturally Alise said...

I still laugh super loud everytime you say Poo-Poo Pirate... It is officially in my Negrodian lexicon now! Thanks Savvy!

af said...

tyson is soo secsi! id motor boat his arsehole anytime. haha peep his hairy lil pubes haha!

Kitty said...

Chile you are not alone! I'd prob try to get me some of that too. I'm surprised he doesn't wax.

Anonymous said...

I'd hit it.

Anonymous said...

That is not sexy at all!!!

Anonymous said...

what nessia said...

(vixenchick) said...

lol at 'deep d diving'. that had me SCREAMING! ima have to use that.